Whether this is your first Great Strides or you’ve been a long time Strider, our free resources, tips and ideas will help make your campaign a huge success!
These tips can help you to:
- Better connect with your supporter community
- Overcome the ‘ask’ anxiety
- Streamline your social strategy
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed individuals can change the world. In fact, it's the only thing that ever has."
- Encourage your family, friends, neighbours, and colleagues to register and join your team.
- Share Great Strides promo posts from the CFCC Facebook page, or share your own posts from our templates below.
- Approach your local media with your story. Here's a Media Release Template we created that you can personalise with your story! Plus, read our contacting media tips here.!
- Pop a Great Strides A4 Poster up in your local area to encourage others to also join you in your walk or run!
DOWNLOAD FUNDRAISING TOOLKIT
SOCIAL MEDIA TILES FOR SHARING
We have limited merchandise available that can be purchased on our main website.
The Great Strides event is an opportunity to show you care, come together and walk or run with your family and friends. The event is a joyous celebration with family entertainment, food and of course exercise!